Community Manager and Public Relations

Please note that the role as detailed is considered as a voluntary contribution to an open-source project. Discretionary gifts in relation to the role, denominated in STAK, as a member of the STRAKS team (and project), is not a salary, wage, payment-in-kind, or any other form of payment that can lead to a determination of gainful employment under any legal jurisdiction.

The role encompasses, but not limited to, the individual to;

• Implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
  • Provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts
  • Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
  • Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
  • Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
  • Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications teams to ensure brand consistency
  • Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and journalists
  • Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends

Please post a very short description of your fit for the role. You do not have to detail specifics, just enough to be shortlisted.

I want to join. How can I? do I need to send email somewhere?

As you guys know me from discord, you guys know I pretty much live on the internet so responding to customer queries in a timely manner should not be a problem at all. I am also a meme war veteran so you know I handle handle the heat of internet warfare.

Thanks for the interest guys, we’ll be in contact in the next few days.

Already active community member, experience in controlling, informing, and managing communitys such as the actively linked to DataPaw/TitanCrypto community that provides services to STRAKS. Includes the creation of marketing and social media management for these services which can be seen within the straks discord and their respective twitter pages.